Recycled Crafts, fun crafts with paper, paper beads from map paper

I seem to be on a recycled crafts kick lately. I have seen these style of paper beads made with map paper around the web and have always been envious. While cleaning my closet out the other day I discovered a vintage road atlas and decided to make my paper bead dreams a reality. Check out this instructable on how to make paper beads. I cut my page into straight edged strips rolled them up and coated them with tinted glue for a more aged look. I also did a magazine page with interesting words.



I have also started a pinboard on Pinterest for all the recycled craft projects I love.
 If you need some map paper for your own project check out Courgettes's shop on Artfire.
For more tutorials check out these recycled craft project


Comments

Popular Posts